WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who are totally immersed in their campus culture. We want outgoing personalities with killer communication skills who are passionate about brand marketing and being a college brand ambassador. We want student entrepreneurs who want to make an impact by connecting a new brand to students in a highly personalized way.
If you’re a mover and a shaker who has their finger on the pulse of campus and are excited about representing an innovative brand, then we’d love to hear from you! Let us know why you should make the cut.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Posting on personal social media channels;
- Posting flyers, BYOB material around campus;
- Hosting BYOB-sponsored events on campus;
- Helping BYOB establish relationships with student organizations;
- Execute innovative and daring initiatives that build the brand’s image;
- Spread love for the BYOB brand among your peers and social platforms;
- Create unique brand moments via social platforms to bring hype to campus;
- Build relationships with key influencers;
- Submit reports, photos and campus insights;
- Collaborate with other brand ambassadors across the country;
- Pitch back ideation around activations and insights on campus.
We’ll hook you up — you just need to rock it! We want you to have all the tools you’ll need to live and breathe the brand.
Spread the word about Be Your Own Boss to your network — every time someone uses your unique BYOB Campus Ambassador promo code to register as a College Sales Executive, you will be eligible to earn $2 on every small business merchant application they submit and another $5 if the prospect decides to switch to TransNational Payments for their credit card processing. Additionally, you can earn incentives and other cool items when you complete various tasks on a monthly basis.
2 WAYS TO APPLY
OPTION 1: Two step interview process.
OPTION 2: Skip the two step interview process and complete a self-challenge coupled with a get-to-know-you call with one of our BYOB Directors.